Connection Training with Rachel Bedingfield – Spain
October 17 @ 2:00 pm - October 23 @ 12:00 pm
This Course gives you the opportunity to experience positive horse training and to develop your practical skills. You will be able to work with the horse of your choice depending on the kind of issue you’d like to cover. This can be anything from starting reward-based training to building your confidence for riding.
Arrival: from 2pm 17th October
Tuition Days: 18, 19, 20, 21st, 22nd October
Departure: 12pm 23rd October
- 5 FULL days tuition
- Use of Centre horses and facilities
- 6 nights accommodation in a shared room (max 3 per room).
- All meals, including unlimited wine with evening meals.
- Meal at traditional Spanish restaurant one evening.
- Full use of our pretty villa, with garden and solar-heated pool.
- Transfers from Granada Airport and Loja Bus Station (Express Coach from Malaga)
Not Included: Flights, travel costs etc to the Centre (except transfers from Granada Airport and Loja bus station), Compulsory Travel Insurance covering horse-based activities (required).
Click HERE to book.