The CT Book is now available to pre-order! Getting to this point is a big cause for celebration for us – it’s been a long time in the making and we’re delighted to have reached this point. 🎉
You’ll hear lots more from us in the coming weeks with more info about the book and some exciting book launch events… So watch this space!
In this book, you will learn:
- How emotions drive your horse’s behaviour and why training from an emotional perspective makes so much sense.
- How to solve problems in handling, healthcare and loading.
- How to build two-way communication and trust with your horse.
- How to teach healthy postural engagement through gymnastic groundwork in a fun and positive way your horse will love.
- How to make riding rewarding, safe and fun for both of you.
Overall, the book covers our training philosophy and approach. We begin by looking at what a horse is, drawing on equine ethology, behaviour and the science of emotions. From here, we look in depth at training techniques in relation to this framework, from building better communication and a stronger bond, to over-coming problem behaviours to teaching gymnastic groundwork and riding in a positive way for both of you.
If you’re new to CT, this book will give you a great introduction to what we’re all about, the science behind our training and why and how it works.
If you’ve been following CT for a while, this book will give you a clearer perspective of how the training works and different techniques you can use in different situations to help your horse.
The book is released on 9th November but you can pre-order it on Amazon below:
Or, go to your country’s Amazon website and search for ‘Connection Training equine’ and it should come up.
It’s also available from other ebook services and some other online bookshops.
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!
We went to #1 on Amazon in the equine categories! Thank you again 🙂